Waiver and Release of Liability for Programs and Classes
In consideration of and as an inducement to Embodied Artistry LLC, Politeia Le, and associated parties (“EA”) accepting my enrollment in class, workshops, and/or programs (each a “Program”), I represent and agree as follows.
1. I have been examined by a license physician within the past sic months and have been found by such physician to be in good physical health and fully able to perform all of the exercises and activities described in the Program, EA should be aware of the following injuries or disabilities which may affect or limit my participation in the program.
2. I understand that the Program involves strenuous physical activity. I am aware of the physical risks involved with strenuous exercise and I assume full responsibility for any risk or injury I may sustain as a result of my participation in the Program.
3. I hereby release, hold harmless and indemnify EA and its members, managers, officers, agents and employees from any and all bodily personal injury (including mental and emotional distress) and property dame that may result from my participation in the Program. I also understand and agree that CPY does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability insurance coverage in the event of injury, illness or property damage.
4. I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by EA’s instructors. If experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture, or stop the physical activity immediately advise and seek support from EA’s Instructors. I understand that it is my responsibility to advise EA’s instructors of any conditions (physical or otherwise) which may affect or limit my participation in the Program.
5. If I am Pregnant, my participation in the Program (a) is a representation by me that I have discussed the Program and its risks with my physician and I have received permission from my physician to participate in the program, and (b) constitutes my agreement that the release and indemnification set forth above include injuries to myself and my fetus.
6. If I am under 18 years of age, I have disclosed the same to EA, and in addition to my signature, my parent or guardian has signed and dated this document at the bottom of this form.
7. The tuition and registration fees paid for the Program are non-refundable.
8. I hereby grant EA the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, reproduce and publish photographs of me, including my image and likeness as depicted therein for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and medium (including EA’s website); to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. I will make no monetary or other claim against TCY for the use of such photographs, videos, or other media.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELASE OF LIABILITY, I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I GIVE UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I DO SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY. I AGREE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM KNOWING THE RISKS AND CONDITIONS INVOLVED AND DO SO ENTIRELY ON MY OWN FREE WILL.